<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: Purple Round Ripple

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Purple Round Ripple



The first week of December 2006 I finally decided on what I was going to do for my mum for Christmas, a Round Ripple Afghan. I knew it was a herculean task when I decided to do it, but somehow I managed to make a queen sized Purple Round Ripple afghan in 3 weeks. Lets say I didn't crochet for about a month after this as my hand was very sore. I got it washed, dried, wrapped and under the tree 1 hour before my my mum came to visit, and she did all the right oohs and ahhhs it deserved, I felt very content that afternoon. The pattern I used was from Sew on Fire Ministries for a baby afghan, I used various DK weight acrylics and a 4.5mm hook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home