<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: Socks Are DONE!!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Socks Are DONE!!


This is one thing to tick of my must do list. Completed, ends tied in, ready to wash and wear. DH seems happy with, I think he is just glad that there are 2 of them. Like lots of other people, it is easy to not want to get the 2nd sock done. As these were done in worsted weight they were finished a lot quicker than I expected.

I was gifted some lovely patonyle in Bue for Christmas in July. My treat once I have completed my must do's is to cast on socks for me.

The socks is not all I have done, I have also finished another couple of sqaures for my Cable and Lace throw, there will be no sneeky pics for this one, but I will get shots up once it is all finished.

How are you going on your WIP list? Is it bigger than Ben Hur?
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home