<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: Having too much fun

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Having too much fun



Is that even possible? I don't know, but I am so busy busy, that it is exciting!  I am getting all geared up, I am off to the Qld Spinners and Weavers Camp on Friday, this is my group, I love these people, it has been so long since I have had time just to hang out and catch up.  I am so looking forward to it!  I will even be doing a tunisian crochet demonstration!  So other than shop time, it will be major hang out time! I am hoping it will be just a wee bit relaxing.  I get home from camp on Sunday night, have Monday at home, repacking the car and then I am off

BENDIGO HERE I COME!!!  Hehehehe.  Doing the drive over a couple of days, and then get there in plenty of time to rest up to have awesome fun times as a Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show, Stall holder... very scared, but very excited!  See way too much excitement going on here.

I am still playing with logo things, I even got a banner made up, It was hard getting a good picture, being night time and the lighting in our house isn't the greatest for banner photo shoots!


This blog writing was paused as I saw a recipe for something  yummy.....

and here it is Random Recipe Time!


Photo

I also added in a handful of milk chocolate melts

It smells so good, it is now in the fridge cooling down.

Ok back to fibre stuff... I am sooo easily distracted!!

Now I have a list.. a list of awesome things that I am loading into the car for Bendigo.

SpinOlution Hopper
SpinOlution Mach 3
The Merlin Tree Hitchhiker Double treadle
The Merlin Tree Hitchhiker Single Treadle
The Merlin Tree Road Bug Double Treadle

The wheels are so you can have a test spin! I will have fibre and bobbins to fill! Come and sit and have a spin!

ChiaoGoo Hooks, Needles and Nostepinne

Nancy's Knit Knacks Tools, Heavy Duty Ball Winder, WPI tool, Handy Andy, wip tubes, notions cases Jumbo Lazy Kates, Yarn Pets, Single Duo and even Trio with Cone accessories!

I will even have yarn swifts, mohair nests, Gotland Roving, knitting and crochet kits and Buttons stitch markers and even a product that has been around a while but is new to me. Tantech Fibre Scour and Wash.  I am completely in love with this stuff! It works wonders, it is inexpensive and it is made by and Australian Company? What more could you want? Well Bruce from Tantech will be gracing us with his presence on Friday, so come and say HI to both of us!

The Flower Shed is going to be out of this world!  Come and Visit with us.

Fiberific!
Spun Out
Ixchelbunny
Mohair House
Black and Coloured Sheep Association
Bushmode Knits


Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show
19-21 July 2013

Toowoomba Camp (tentative)
3-6 October  2013

Highfields Spinners Camp
8-10 November 2013









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home