<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: I feel like a crocheting Energiser Bunny

Friday, February 18, 2011

I feel like a crocheting Energiser Bunny

I just keep going and going and going, but it feels like I have finished nothing, and that is because I haven't finished anything since the discovery socks.
On the hook right now, is the Cables and Lace throw, I am finishing off the final few squares and crocheting it together, I am very happy with how it is looking and can't wait until I have some photos to post.  I am working on some other bits and bobs when I need a break, more details on those coming.
On the needles I have another pair of socks from the Charlene Schurch Book "Sensational Knitted Socks" The Baby Cables, which have been fun to work on, just not getting much time for them at the moment.

Last Friday I had a great day out with my husband, started off with a visit to the newly renamed "Yarn Over" formerly American yarns you can find them here at www.yarnover.com.au.  I bought a new hand bag, a gorgeous Namaste Zuma in Red, I love it so much!
While there I also found myself unable to leave without a couple of balls of Mini Mochi in Berry Compote
And then just as I was about to leave I realised that in stock was a book I had been on the hunt for, it happens to be a sock book... I know shocking isn't it!  More Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch.

Now I just need to get some time to play with my new toys!  Thanks for a great time at Yarn Over, Gabrielle, next time I hope I will get more time to chat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home