<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: Where or where has this year gone!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Where or where has this year gone!

The last few months have been CRAZY, but Crazy Fun, so much to share!  I can't believe that we are headlong into May already, where has this year gone!!

Well I don't really have any order, but I have been crocheting and knitting pretty well non Stop and loving every minute of it!

Hmm Yesterday (clearest in my mind lol) A good friend of mine had her wedding day, it was a beautiful ceremony and afterwards much laughter and dancing!  A special present for the Bride was a shawlette The Waltzing Fan Shawl. to wear with her change of clothes,  gorgeous Ixchelbunny cashmere and merino in a 1 ply.  Such a delight to work with, and the Bride loved it!

On the mannequin

On the Blushing Bride


I have been working hard on DH's Birthday pressie, I didn't have it done in time so I wrapped up the completed back piece of the Andrew Vest, but I will make the sleeved version, designed by Jenny King.  His reaction was precious, holding up the piece of fabric and saying...Um what is this going to be?  He was trying very hard to be diplomatic!  I am nearly up to the sleeves now, and DH is pointing out that it is getting cold and he could use a new jumper!!! The yarn I am using for this is Lotus Yarns Winter Sun! and it is lovely and soft to work with.  You will get to see it soon, when it is all done and being modeled by the lucky recipient.

I want to shout out a BIG "CONGRATULATIONS" to my friend Jenny, who has recently had a big dream come true! One of her patterns in Vogue!
Its so wonderful when good things happen to good people!  A much well deserved honour.

I have lots more to talk about, but I am out of time today!  I will catch you again next time!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home