<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: Introducing the SpinOlution Hopper!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Introducing the SpinOlution Hopper!

Well this week has been awesome and Crazy! I like these kinds of weeks, where its Thursday before you know it!  And that could possible be why the blog is so late today.  I am very sorry, but I have been playing.

The newest member of the Fiberific Family arrived this week, the SpinOlution Hopper!  It is very easy to get sidetracked with such a pretty and fun wheel about!

So without further ado, I introduce you to The Hopper.
























SpinOlution Hopper
$969 including Shipping


With many requests for a travel wheel that was able to use the Mach Bobbins, Mike and Kris sat down to come up with something unique.
This wheel is set up for novelty yarn as its standard setup. But can happily do it all!

Dimensions:

  • Length: 18.5 in (at the treadle)
  • Height: 20.5 in
  • Width: 16 in (at the flyer front to back in the open position)
  • Width: 7.5 in (front to back in the closed / storage position)


Featuring:

  • Ratios: 10 X Range: 1.5:1 to 22:1
  • Orifice Height: 21in
  • Weight: Around 12lbs (5.5kg)
  • Quick Bobbin Release
  • Interchangeable Bobbin with Mach
  • Easy to use tension
  • Stable base with rubber feet
  • Includes 3 bobbins!
If you have any questions about the Hopper or any other SpinOlution or HitchHiker wheels,  or would like a test drive, contact me at chantelle.hills@gmail.com

I don't know if the pictures convey how much fun these wheels are, but it really is super quiet and a lot of fun!

Like I was saying before I got completely sidetracked with Hopper Goodness, it has been mental here!  I am loving it, organising lots and lots of things... You see, I am working on a website, that is right, one of these days there will be a place where you can go and click on things and BUY them. Cool Huh!  So one day and not too far away I hope, you will be able to type www.fiberific.com.au and not get and under construction message.  Don't worry I will tell you when it is live... I will make a big song and dance about it! But in the meantime I am gearing up for lots of events coming up. I am getting a great list of awesome products and nifty bits and bobs to pack into the car.  Fiberific is heading off to the Highfields Spinning Camp, November 9 to 11 2012.  Then the QSWFA have their Annual Christmas Fair  Sunday 25th November.  I am really looking forward to both of these events!  Hope to see you there!  So far on the list we have

* Ixchelbunny Fibres and Yarns
* The Merlin Tree Wheels, the HitchHicker and the RoadBug
*SpinOlution Wheels, The Mach III and the Hopper
*Project Bags by Carla
*Fiberific Stitch Markers
and if we are very lucky and some parcels arrive in time, there will be more surprises!!! I love surprises, don't you???

Well it is getting late and I really would like to be crochet something before I hit they hay tonight.
Happy Spinning!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home