<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: Procrastablogging

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Procrastablogging

Procrastablogging, you know when you should be doing something else but blog instead.  I should be doing some loads of washing and tidying the house up, but I don't wanna.  I will tell you all about my inner brain tanty instead.

I have been having a great day, heaps of dying colour tests, and patting the new silk yarns that arrived today! I am planning on having some silk ready for the Highfields spinners camp in November!  So I was procrastadyeing hehe.. I am gonna have fun with this.

I have some very fine cobweb weight silk that I am going to start dyeing to sell with my mohair nests, I dyed up a few of those last night.  They are going to have a little test run at the Toowoomba Spinners camp that starts TOMORROW!!! I know I have to do some washing so I can have some nice clothes to wear LOL.  It will all be good, I don't have to leave here til about lunchtime and packing up Exxy has become really fast, I can go from Pyjamas to done in about 45 minutes, it is crazy!

I have realised something, I am that person who never takes photo's while I am out doing things, I don't have any photo's of Bribie Camp, it was amazing, and I had such a gorgeous time, perfect weather too! I even had a walk along the beach.  But no photo's I was too busy talking to people and crafting and having a fun time to remember to reach down into my handbag and take a pic.. I don't think I even have any dodgy phone photos.

So here I am procrastablogging, now that I have tidied up after procrastadyeing, I think I will go do some procrastacombing!  Need more pretty mohair nests!!


Events I will be at!!

Toowoomba Camp 
3-6 October  2013

Highfields Spinners Camp
8-10 November 2013

Beginner Crochet Workshop
17th and 24th November
Contact QWSFA for details

If you would like to order anything from this weeks blog or previous blogs , you can contact me on
chantelle at fiberific dot com dot au.  Or PM me on https://www.facebook.com/Fiberific

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home