<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: News Just In

Friday, October 12, 2012

News Just In

I know that this is a little out of the Ordinary, a Friday Night blog.  But I have some news that I just had to share.

Fiberific will be at the Craft and Quilt show, I will be hanging out with the gorgeous gals from Jenny King Designs!  So if you would like to have a test spin of a SpinOlution Mach III or a HitchHiker, come along and say hi, push me out of the way and steal my seat!  Go On!

details.... details!


October 17-21 2012  
Wednesday to Sunday
Open 9am – 5pm daily

Brisbane Exhibition Centre
Halls 3 & 4, Cnr Glenelg &
Merivale Streets, Southbank


Hunt down the Jenny King Designs Booth and then look about for the spinning wheels, I will either be spinning or rolling about in the gorgeous yarns that Jenny has to offer!!  I see Marigold Silk in my future!



(gratuitous pics of spinning wheels I am taking to the Craft & Quilt Show...you know you want to pat them)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home