<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: Majacraft Madness, I have it!!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Majacraft Madness, I have it!!

I have been working behind the scenes, and can now officially state that Fiberific! is the Queensland Majacraft Dealer!!!  Yay!!  It has been a long road but we are here! I am planning out my first order lots of drive bands and hand combs and other fun bits and bobs, but also 2 new wheels to play with! Now as I am writing this blog, I have received an email from Majacraft informing dealers of a price increase on January 1st, 2014.  I don't know what sort of increase this will be.  So if you have been thinking of a Majacraft wheel, I really would suggest getting your order in before the 4th of December if you want to guarantee 2013 prices and delivery before Christmas.

Little Gem $865                                                                                            Suzie $925




















Pioneer $545                                                                                                  Suzie Pro $965




















Rose $1055                                                                                                     Aura $1100                                            










                                                                                                                                                                                                                                





I have been busy playing in the colour pots too!!!  I was included in my first ever showcase, which was very exciting for me!! Hand dyed yarns in colours inspired by Australia! I had such a great time, and I really want to thank the organisers!!! I am going to start working on some colours inspired by Christmas soon, I won't be on the standard red green and white bandwagon, so keep your eyes peeled!


Tadpole Silk
100% Silk 2ply contruction
1000 yds (914m) /100g
Postage is $2 vacuum sealed up to 300g, or $7 not vacuum sealed.

Oceans Edge Green tones 100g $35


 1 left


Peach Sunset 100g $35
 1 left


Lemon Skies 100g $35
Sold out.


Oceans Edge Blue Tones 95g, 94g $32 each

Well I had better get back to it, a lot more silk to dye, colourways to plan for the Christmas Showcase, needles and hooks to price.

Events I will be at!!

Last camp of the year!!!!!
Highfields Spinners Camp
8-10 November 2013


Beginner Crochet Workshop
17th and 24th November
Contact QWSFA for details

If you would like to order anything from this weeks blog or previous blogs, you can contact me on chantelle at fiberific dot com dot au.  Or PM me on https://www.facebook.com/Fiberific.
Payments accepted via Direct Deposit, Credit card and Paypal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home