<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: Busy Busy Busy

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Well I am hooking up a storm, working on some pretties. Just need to sew up the arms and shoulders on a Kauni Cardigan, I am making it in the most beautiful yarn, called Autumn wind, you have to try to get your hands onto some even just to pat it!


I started a lesson with a new student who I thought was going to be a beginner, the second she picked up the hook and yarn I knew, this isn't a beginner! Wrapped the yarn around her fingers like and old pro.  Muscle Memory is amazing, she told me that she hasn't picked up a hook in 20 odd years and before that was never a major crocheter had just done a couple of things.  Well she can add one more to her list


In about an hour and a half she has made herself a gorgeous coin purse, her plan is more purple things!  (please ignore the alpaca filled rubbish bags in the background...alpaca...must spin alpaca)  And for those of you in the know, this is my Mum.  Really, I would have thought that Mum and I would have had a crochet discussion by now, but we hadn't.  Well now we have, and her next visit she wants to make more things. I think she may have caught the bug, maybe just a teensy bit.

Bethania Community Centre, Station Road Bethania 
(cross the train lines and it is next door to the pool)
Every Wednesday
$10 per 2 hour session

 9.30am - 11.30am  Beginner Knitting
12.30pm - 2.30pm Beginner Crochet

Supplies: You are welcome to bring your own 8ply yarn, hooks and needles, or I have some available at a low cost.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home