<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: One More Sleep!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

One More Sleep!

Thats right one ONE more sleep until I head on up to the Highfields Spinners Camp! I am sooooo looking forward to it!  I have heard so many nice things about the Highfields spinners and I can't wait to meet them all!

Trying to keep my excitement under control has been hard but working on this guy sure did help! Don't you love how spinning helps to keep you calm! I love it!  I finished off the Navajo Bunny from Ixhcelbunny that I have been working on. Spun it colour section by colour section, then I Navajo plyed it to keep the colours together!
This is 100g/approx 285m I would say a 4-5ply


I have also been playing with my combs....again!! I think I have become a bit hooked on mohair, I love combing it into fluff puffs and pulling it out into roving and curling it up into a cute nest! We wont go into how much I LURRRVE Spinning it!  So I blended some white with some dyed dark grey and made a yummy silver roving nests

Then a package arrived.... filled with Raw mohair from Kimberly at the Mohair House! it was so gorgeous I just could not wait!  When I opened it I thought...hmm I thought I had ordered white, but when I washed it I realised...


 I did order white, what a transformation.  So I played with some white, then I wanted BLUE so I dyed some blue, this mohair takes the colour so beautifully.  I now can't wait to comb up some blue!




So lots of things coming to camp with me, A HUGE pile of Ixchel Lovlies including so many colourways of the Navajo Bunny Blend that I just can't decide on my favourite. Fiberific! Stitch Markers! Both locks and rings, ChiaoGoo Knitting Needles, crochet hooks and nostepinne.  I will have Bags By Carla! Both small and medium in some seriously cute fabrics! Kits from Biggan Design.  And finally a few 25g bags of Mohair Nests, hand combed by me!

Bags By Carla



















Medium



Small

Biggan Design Kits


If I don't see you at camp, maybe I will see you at the Christmas Fair!!!


p.s  I am still working on the website, in the meantime, if there is anything you would like please email me at chantelle@fiberific.com.au




Fiberific will be at 

Highfields Spinning camp 9-11 Nov 2012
Gold Coast & Hinterland Spinners 14 Nov 2012
QSWFA Christmas Fair 25 Nov 2012




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home