<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: New Things A Comin!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New Things A Comin!

So many things happening here in Fiberific! Land, camps for 2014 have started back up, I had a fantastic time hanging out at the 40th Anniversary celebrations Camp for Warwick Spinners and weavers.  What a great bunch of people!!

I am getting all geared up for the Bornhoffen camp, dye pots are bubblin' skein winding arm is gonna fall off!! Can't wait for my new motorised skein winder to arrive from Nancy's Knit Knacks! I will have so much more time for dyeing once I don't spend half my time skein winding!

Some Big Changes that have been rolling around in the background are starting to appear..

The new Fiberific! Etsy Store is now live.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/Fiberific
I close the etsy store while I am away at camps, to save any heartache.

While I will be adding yarns and fibres to the Etsy store, I am still selling Majacraft, SpinOlution, The Merlin Tree, Chiaogoo, Nancy's Knit Knacks, and all the other wonderful tools and bits and bobs, over on Facebook, via email and at camps and events... The website is not as far away as you may think...

Events I will be at!!


Bornhoffen Camp

Gold Coast and Hinterland Spinners & Weavers
11-13 April 2014

Camp Pialba

Hervey Bay Spinners
2-5 May 2014
(tentative)

Maroon Dam Camp
Ipswich Spinners
May 30 - June 1 2014
(tentative)

Brookfield Camp (formerly Mapleton Camp)
Queensland Spinners Weavers & Fiber Artists
11-13 July 2014
(tentative)

Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show
18-20 July 2014
Hanging out in the Flower shed With Ixchelbunny!


If you would like to order anything from this weeks blog or previous blogs, you can contact me on chantelle at fiberific dot com dot au.  Or PM me on https://www.facebook.com/Fiberific.
Payments accepted via Direct Deposit, Credit card and Paypal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home