<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: Camp Changes for this year!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Camp Changes for this year!

Hi Everyone!  Due to some family stuff, I won't be able to attend Camp Pialba this year.  I am really going to miss it! It is a fantastic camp!!

The next event I will be at is the Queensland Spinners Open Day on May 25th, 12 Payne St, Auchenflower.

Events I will be at!!

Maroon Dam Camp
Ipswich Spinners
May 30 - June 1 2014

Brookfield Camp (formerly Mapleton Camp)
Queensland Spinners Weavers & Fiber Artists
11-13 July 2014
(tentative)

Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show
18-20 July 2014
Hanging out in the Flower shed With Ixchelbunny!



If you would like to order anything from this weeks blog or previous blogs, you can contact me on chantelle at fiberific dot com dot au.  Or PM me on https://www.facebook.com/Fiberific.
Payments accepted via Direct Deposit, Credit card and Paypal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home